[Xerte] Re: Question about published content and PHP - QR code page

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 14:16:51 BST 2015

Hi John
thanks for the suggestion.
Changing that line does get past the rssproxy errors but I'd still be keen
to find out exactly what actually changed to break this because it's been
working fine even recently. Good that it doesn't require rssproxy but the
other thing I can't spot at the moment is that if I change that line to
shorturl = "http://is.gd/api.php?longurl=" + pastedurl; it bypasses the
rssproxy error and displays the correct qr code but doesn't show the
shorturl above the qr code.

I compared the latest QRcode.html from develop with just this change made,
with a copy from my install where the qr code and short url are showing and
the only difference seems to be this changed line. Is there perhaps a recent
change in xenith.js affecting this?
Cheers
Ron