[Xerte] Re: Scenario page availability?

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 15:18:05 BST 2015

We've always talked about it but we don't really know how well used it was and haven't really had the free time to work on it...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.