[Xerte] Re: Question about published content and PHP

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 12:23:49 BST 2015

Yes, I definitely second what Ron has said about the benefits of not exporting. Sometimes though it is inevitable, for SCORM or CD/USB for offline viewing etc...

Perhaps Naveed if we know more about how you are using the LOs and why you are suspicious of the database failing then we can add more to the advice we have given?

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.