[Xerte] HTTP 500 error for page2.php

System Technician systech at johnsonu.edu
Fri Apr 17 17:08:13 BST 2015

I installed Xertetoolkits 2.1 with IIS 8.5 on server 2012r2 and php 5.6.8.  When I go to https://xerte.johnsonu.edu/xertetoolkits/setup and go through the prompts after getting to page1.php and entering the database information I receive an error on page2.php.  What do I need to do to fix this issue?

The website cannot display the page

 HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

  *   The website is under maintenance.
  *   The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

[res://\\ieframe.dll/bullet.png]

Refresh the page.

[res://\\ieframe.dll/bullet.png]

[More information]<res://\\ieframe.dll/http_500.htm>

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Systems Analyst, Enterprise Systems
7900 Johnson Dr.
Knoxville, TN. 37998
865-251-2245