[Xerte] Re: HTML 5 output broken

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 17:15:58 BST 2014

This is a know issue that recently occurred due to a change on the external
cdn used as part of the mathjax functionality. The xertetoolkits developer
code has already been fixed and we've been discussing how best to share a
fix for those who just want to fix this issue and don't want to apply a full
upgrade.

the files that need fixing are as follows:

\modules\site\play.php

\modules\site\preview.php

\modules\xerte\player_html5\rloObject.htm

The change needed is to change

<script type="text/javascript" src="
https://c328740.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=AM_HTML
orMML-full"></script>

<script type="text/javascript"
src="//cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMM
L"></script>

This has already been fixed in the xerte code repository (by Tom Reijnders)
but obviously requires someone to apply those changes to your install.

HTH

Ron