[Xerte] Starting and Ending points of Videos

Christian Mayrhofer christian.mayrhofer at wso.at
Thu Oct 9 10:31:46 BST 2014

Hi everybody,

I have a question and hope someone could help me:

We produced a video-learn DVD with XERTE for our students.
As a demo I uploaded one chapter (=one project) to our website. This
DVD-Demo consists of the flash-exported project which is incorporated in a
HTML document. This HTML document is again incorporated within an iframe,
and so far, everything workes well.

The only thing that doesn`t work is the starting and ending points of the
videos. they sometimes work, sometimes not.

In our printed DVD all starting and ending points oft he videos work
perfectly, only in the uploaded version on the website (with the same
.rlt-file, etc. and points set in the toolkit) the starting and ending
points of the videos are (sometimes!?) not supported.

Anybody has a clue why or experienced the same? Thank you for your help!!
:-)

Greets from Vienna!
Christian