[Xerte] hotspot image connector

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 16:08:10 BST 2014

Hi

I'm trying to use an image with several hotspots to trigger a number of different videos (to help students learn how to use various machines for testing soils and rocks). I'd like it to work on iPad eventually - the ipads will be fixed to or near the machinery and will display the learning object and nothing else.

Using the hotspot image connector in XOT ...
How can I make the initial image fill the screen?
How can I make the videos appear in the centre of the window?

Thanks
Oliver Haslam
E-Learning Technologist
Learning Innovation Unit<https://share.uwe.ac.uk/sites/fet/liu/Pages/Home.aspx>