[Xerte] Re: Bootstrap template and export

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at bcu.ac.uk
Wed May 21 12:19:22 BST 2014

D'OH!! Yes, I realised that as soon as I hit Send. As Omar Khayyam put it:

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
 Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit,
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
 Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Which is especially true of archived lists. My only excuse is that I posted on a Friday afternoon with a sleep deficit :(

I do want to add that the Bootstrap template is pretty damned good, so kudos to all those who developed it.

Fred
www.fredriley.org.uk