[Xerte] Accessibility icon

Bardell, Jason jason.bardell at kent.fire-uk.org
Wed May 21 11:56:45 BST 2014

Hello

Just upgraded our xerte 2.0 to 2.1 today and first observation is there is a grey box to the bottom left of the screen next to the zoom button (could be accessibility button?). Nothing is visible in the box and nothing happens when you click it, it also doesn't sit centrally (it's higher than the other buttons). Is there a fix for this?

Many thanks

Jason Bardell   | Kent Fire & Rescue Service | W: www.kent.fire-uk.org<http://www.kent.fire-uk.org/>  | A: Service Headquarters, Straw Mill Hill, Tovil, Maidstone ME15 6XB

This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content.

For more information about Kent Fire & Rescue Service visit: http://www.kent.fire-uk.org

Kent Fire & Rescue Service logs, records and reserves the right to analyse and act upon activity and communication on its Information Systems (including external systems such as external e-mail, emergency telephony etc), to meet our statutory responsibilities, protect systems from abuse, secure the effective operation of systems and any other lawful purpose.