[Xerte] Re: New user account creation using "Db" configuration in server installation

Maurizio Bricola mbricola at iicd.org
Wed May 21 08:43:48 BST 2014

Dear Ron, thanks a lot for your prompt response. I have cleared the cache
in my browsers, even used incognito windows and optimized tables in the
MySQL, still I am not ale to see the same admin page as you sent in your
email.
Has anyone ever had such issue? I don't know what to think of.
Thanks!

With Kind Regards,
Maurizio Bricola
Technical Advisor Solutions and Innovations
*Working days: Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu*
International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)
P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, the Netherlands
Visitors: Raamweg 5, 2596 HL The Hague
Phone: +31-(0)70-311 73 11
Follow us: www.iicd.org | facebook.com/iicd.org | twitter.com/iicd
*People | ICT | Development*