[Xerte] Re: SQL error while installing Xerte on our server

Maurizio Bricola mbricola at iicd.org
Thu May 15 10:59:25 BST 2014

Dear All, we tried several things up to now and none of them worked.

We have found someone else with a similar issue here:
http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte-dev/2014-February/006676.html

It seems there is some issues with the installer.

Anyone has found a workaround?

Thanks!

With Kind Regards,
Maurizio Bricola
Technical Advisor Solutions and Innovations
*Working days: Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu*
International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)
P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, the Netherlands
Visitors: Raamweg 5, 2596 HL The Hague
Phone: +31-(0)70-311 73 11
Follow us: www.iicd.org | facebook.com/iicd.org | twitter.com/iicd
*People | ICT | Development*