[Xerte] Re: Usage stats

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Fri May 9 14:30:04 BST 2014

This is brilliant. I never realised this existed. Just had a look at the statistics for my learning objects; what a useful feature! I will repost to the Xerteforteachers list!

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pat L (pgogy)
Sent: 09 May 2014 11:46
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Usage stats

Play stats have been in there since 1. something or other, i.e for at least three years

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Ron Mitchell <ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk<mailto:ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk>> wrote:
Hi
As Pat says first click on the Workspace icon, then properties, then my projects, then usage stats.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF6B93.29EF8000]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF6B93.29EF8000]

It might depend on what version you are using but certainly works in recent versions.

Also I think you could potentially embed Google Analytics code in the main play page but haven't tried that.

HTH
Ron