[Xerte] Re: The Costs of Xerte

Pat L (pgogy) xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Mon May 5 09:57:49 BST 2014

Addendum
Liverpool uni started with a small install on an old pc using xampp to
prove there was a demand before paying for servers and so on

When toolkits was beinf developed my pc was the server and its always been
a relatively light piece of kit in terms of memory and processors

Not to confuse - the best option is full server, but there are other half
way houses or external hosting which are good ways to provide the service
as well