[Xerte] External access

Harding, Julie Julie.Harding at oldham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 10:50:07 GMT 2014

Hello
I have only just recently found out that learners cannot access the Xerte XOT learning objects when logging into Moodle from home. I have the settings set to public and have added the weblink in the appropriate place on Moodle but as soon as the link is clicked on by the user, the path changes to Xerte.oldham.ac.uk instead of Moodle.oldham.ac.uk. Is there a further setting I need to change as this course is about to go completely online and is obviously no use if not accessible? (I have just tried embedding the iFrame code but noticed the same path - Xerte...so am doubtful that will work either)
Any hints please?

Thanks
Julie

Kind Regards,
Julie Harding
Resource Based Learning Manager
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF4817.F6E9AA30]<www.oldham.ac.uk>
Rochdale Road, Oldham OL9 6AA
www.oldham.ac.uk
Direct: 0161 785 4106
Email:julie.harding at oldham.ac.uk<mailto:julie.harding at oldham.ac.uk>

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CF4817.FC4A01F0]<https://www.facebook.com/oldhamcollege>[cid:image007.jpg at 01CF4817.FC4A01F0]<http://twitter.com/#!/OldhamCollege>

Do you need to print this email? Please consider the environment before Printing.

This e-mail is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information which is legally
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. The content of this e-mail can in no way be
taken to be representative of the Oldham College Corporation. If you received this communication
in error, or if you have any comment or concern, please contact postmaster at oldham.ac.uk<mailto:postmaster at oldham.ac.uk>