[Xerte] Re: First time use of Xerte

Bill Pearson billp at reaseheath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 14:32:33 GMT 2014

Hi

RE: Xerte Sandpit  *ref#24-26212

I've been having this problem for a few days now.  I've tried in different browsers (Chrome & Internet Explorer) and at home and at work.

It only applies to new learning objects - if I use one that I made before I started having problems (or re-import an old one) I don't have problems.

Bizarrely if I duplicate one that works, I can't edit the copy version.

I hope this helps.  I'm really missing this invaluable tool.

Bill Pearson
Training Development
Reaseheath College
Reaseheath