[Xerte] First time use of Xerte

Stallabrass, Susan P spstal at essex.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 13:23:02 GMT 2014

Dear Team

I have created an account, gone into Xerte through online toolkits and the sandpit, clicked on create in both the xerte online toolkit template and the website/bootstrap template. I then click on either of the newly named documents, click edit and the popup that appears as the Xerte online editor window does not work. There are no fields in the editor window and the add button is greyed out (see screen shot). I have followed the instructions as in the video and can't work out why. I have allowed pop ups, opened this in different browsers, opened it on another lap top and still can't get it to work. Currently I am using windows 8.1 but the other laptop was windows 7. Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks
Susan

Susan Stallabrass
Lecturer / Programme Lead for Masters in Public Health
School of Health and Human Sciences
Kimmy Eldridge Building / University of Essex / Colchester / CO4 3SQ
T +44 (0)1206 874136
F +44 (0)1206 873598
E spstal at essex.ac.uk<mailto:spstal at essex.ac.uk>
Rm 2S2.4.13