[Xerte] Re: Change language option bar bottom

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:37:31 GMT 2014

Yes, but perhaps
debug(engine.currentLanguage);
at a few points will tell us something.
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:32:01 +0100
From: reijnders at tor.nl
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Change language option bar bottom

    That one shows how to change the language in a script.

    Dave Burnett schreef op 17-3-2014
      19:28:

      Try loading:

        Program Files/Xerte/languages/languageChanger.rlo
        The logic there changes the
            interface language.

        It may show you any missing
            steps.

        Cheers,
        Dave

            Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:07:23 +0200

            From: ppdpls at gmail.com

            To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

              can't select gr-GR! from the page menu!

                Reijnders <reijnders at tor.nl>:

                   Yes I know, its been a while that I used Xerte
                    standalone.

                    Preview works if you choose the language in the
                    Pages menu.

                    But even if you don't do that, it will work for the
                    published package.

                    Tom

                    Dimitris Papadopoulos schreef op 17-3-2014
                      18:13:

                          No change with gr-GR.

                            No change even if I choose to use NL!!!

                            2014-03-17 15:18