[Xerte] Re: Changing the default language

István Pető ipeto77 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:27:49 GMT 2014

Hello guys,

Sorry for disappearing but unfortunatelly I hadn't had much time for
translating Xerte to Hungarian in the past year. This week I've picked up
the trail again and updated the language files with the recent changes.
It's still an incomplete translation but it's definitely more than nothing.
Whom shall I sent the files to?

Regards,
István