[Xerte] Re: Xerte Issue

Pat L (pgogy) xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Tue Mar 11 11:17:33 GMT 2014

You need to check the user table in MySQL, or check permissions
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/show-grants.html

The installation guide covers all the required steps and is in the root
folder of the zip.

If the account given can't access the database then that needs to altered
before it can happen.