[Xerte] Re: Importing exported Xerte archive package to another Xerte environment

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 14:44:50 BST 2014

Hi Mari

To Import a project you click on the Workspace folder to highlight it and then click the Properties button. Select the Import tab and browse to the exported zip file and click Upload.

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.