[Xerte] Re: Export from Xerte

Lazar, Camelia lazar at uni-mainz.de
Thu Jun 26 13:09:47 BST 2014

Yes, the export is via SCORM and it seems to match very good with Moodle.
As I didn't set anything, nor in Moodle, nor in ILIAS, I thought there could be any setting in Xerte that I might have fail to see.
Anyway, the problem with the allowed number of attempts affects only my third "lesson", the first two seem to work very good. Could this be a bug?
Tnx all :)
Camelia