[Xerte] Re: Compressed (zip) folder is invalid and LDAP errors.

Jacob Yardley j.yardley at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 15:39:33 BST 2014

They are Pat. Thank you, it was your reply to a zip export back in March
that made me think of PHP memory size problems being a solution. Is there
an easy way to change memory limit and max execution time in xerte php
settings or is it shared across the server because the old 2.0 build is on
a shared server.