[Xerte] Problems with Interactive Diagrams and image import?

Simon Dawson Simon.Dawson at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 10:54:14 BST 2014

Hi. New to Xerte and trying to look at its functionality. Seems pretty good but I can’t get the Interactive Diagrams to work with an existing image import. I can select the button option to “Import Image” which gives me a dialogue to select a local image. JPEG and PNG seem to be visible to import quite happily.

However, when I select an image and “Open” it to upload, nothing happens and I’m returned to a blank “Edit Diagram” canvas. There’s nothing that hangs up and no dialogue boxes that I seem to have missed.
Can anyone offer any insight???? This looks like quite a neat interactivity option which I’d like to use but it’s not going to be much help if I can’t upload existing images.

For the record, I’m running a Mac w/ OS X Mavericks (10.9.4) and I’ve tried to do this with both Firefox and Safari - no go.
Cheers,

	Simon.