[Xerte] Re: Creating Animation

John Bijnens johnbijnens1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 09:59:43 BST 2014

Hi,

I'm very curious to know how this is done using PowerPoint.
I guess a movie is made out of a lot of individual frames (with the use of e.g. something like Camtasia)  and then afterwards a voice is placed on top of it.
If this is the way it is done, this is a very tedious time consuming activity.
Perhaps an opensource software package like e.g. synfig can make things a little bit easier.
You can find more information about synfig on the following link
     http://www.synfig.org/cms/

This is a very interesting thing. I'm very anxious to know more about how this is done.

Best regards,

     John Bijnens