[Xerte] Re: integration of Xerte toolkit in our site Webilang.com

Pat L (pgogy) xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Wed Jul 2 13:16:03 BST 2014

Hello,
If you are a coder, then our xerte-dev list might be better.

1) Xerte supports SCORM so that is how it would track a test, so there
isn't a database you can use (but you could change it)
2) It isn't stored within Xerte itself
3) Lots of authentication options exist

Pat

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Константин Шестаков <konstantin73 at yandex.ru