[Xerte] FW: Re: desktop xerte js syntax to call swf function

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Mon Jan 20 18:43:50 GMT 2014

Hello Julian:

On browser 'close' I was trying to write a cookie to the hard drive which
contains an array of the menu items the user has done, etc.. But I believe
there is a function in Flash where the program should, in theory, write a
cookie on shutdown, possibly that will work.

Question on the desktop xerte 'Publish' feature.  Is there a way to change
where it publishes the files? The helpfile shows C:\Documents and Settings
but I cannot access that directory without resetting permissions. Is there a
path somewhere I can change to make it publish to a more friendly location?

BTW I really like the desktop version in spite of my whining and
questions..hate to see it go..hoping some of it may someday show up in
toolkits (like framework icons!).

Thanks

RonM2  : - )