[Xerte] Re: Change resolution

Tomasz Seliga seliga at ai.com.pl
Wed Jan 15 11:34:51 GMT 2014

Julian,
I think that, you do understand perfectly what is my problem with
resolution in XOT, because your solution works perfectly :)
By exporting my packages as html5 I can change movie size.
The problem was, that I published my courses as flash, and as you said -
resolution is set in hard code, so I wanted to look for solution in fla
files. Of course your solution is much easier.
Thank you very very much for help.

Best regards,
Thomas

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 13:03:25 GMT 2014
resources    page
I'm not sure I fully understand the problem. If you're using the flash
output from toolkits, you need to scale the content as the dimensions
are all hard coded. If you're using the html5 output, you can resize the
screen much more easily.

What exactly is being 'cut off': you mean it looks like this? Can you
use HTML output instead?

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1129.02CB4140]