[Xerte] Minimum installation to export SCORM

Steven Rauch srauch at gjhosp.org
Tue Jan 7 23:05:40 GMT 2014

I am a medical librarian in the states and I have used XOT (thanks to the sandpit!) to create a course for proof of concept. I exported it to SCORM and we deliver it using a hosted learning management system called HealthStream.

In order to create other RLOs to deliver I was wondering what the minimum installation is that I would need in order to export SCORM content. We do not need to be running XOT behind Moodle or anything like that. Would it be easiest to use MAXOS and not bother with installing on my desktop PC or bothering Info Technology to install on an intranet server or is there some other recommended approach.

Our IT folks are more focused on patient care systems, so I want to give them the easiest possible solution.

Thank you -

Steve Rauch

​This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.