[Xerte] Embedding Kaltura Video (Object Code)

Jeremy Hopkins Jeremy.Hopkins at bcu.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 16:19:39 GMT 2014

Hi All,

We would like to be able to embed Kaltura videos in a similar way to YouTube (selectable under "misc" in the version we are running).
It is possible to add plugins like that? I have not been able to figure out where those options are rendered or whether Xerte allows you to add plugins like that?

We have tried "Insert > Navigators > Embedded Content" and can get a video to play but it doesn't work well when you want to add explanatory text to the page.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Jeremy