[Xerte] Re: Xerte desktop print question

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Wed Feb 26 00:01:40 GMT 2014

Yes, of course Dave, thanks again, that's all it needed. Your capacity for
detail recall is legendary.

Can you refresh me.I suspect I'm battling digital
dementia.how/what/where/when/who/why does the resources.swf get compiled.and
if I need extra stuff in there (fonts, water bottle, etc.) do I just open it
up with Flash and somehow embed it?

At this point, happy to say, the app is close to done except for a bit of
media (which will never be finished). I'll put it up for testing soon, sorry
to kiss the desktop version goodbye I really like it.

RonM2