[Xerte] Xerte desktop print question

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Tue Feb 25 04:01:08 GMT 2014

I have a print problem that I can't seem to solve. Dave sent me much of the
code of this about a year or more ago and it seems to me it was working at
one point but not now. The certificate prints OK, it just won't print the
users name or the date on it. The user types in their name which is updated
on the 'namevalue' page using '.setText', so the name displays on the
certificate as well as the date - unless I use the 'EmbedFonts' property set
to 1 in which case they don't appear on the certificate.  When I print the
'textpage' I'm expecting the name and date as well to print as they are
attached to that page, but they don't. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

RonM2

The user types in their name below (it won't show if embedFont = 1)

The cert prints, but not the users name or the date:

pj = new PrintJob();

if (pj.start()){

    pj.addPage(textpageid,{xMin:-20,xMax:730,yMin:-30,yMax:570});

  pj.send();

};