[Xerte] Re: XOT report writer?

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Mon Feb 17 13:13:28 GMT 2014

Exporting Xerte Los as ebooks would be amazing. I don't think I ever saw this at work... How do I get it?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pat L (pgogy)
Sent: 17 February 2014 12:50
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: XOT report writer?

I did have a XOT ebook maker plugin somewhere, could easily make that into PDFs.

Depends on what you want to get out of the report?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Smith, John <J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk<mailto:J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk>> wrote:
Hi,

There has been discussions about getting something like this https://github.com/MrRio/jsPDF working to produce certificates or similar...

There is an issue filed here https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/issues/36 if you want to add your thoughts...