[Xerte] Re: lost pages

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 16:46:49 GMT 2014

Can you share with us any other information that might help us understand if we have a problem:

-          Browser?

-          Operating System?

-          What you were doing at the time, if you can remember anything it might be really helpful…

-          Whether you were able to preview the pages intact?

-          How you came to notice the pages were missing?

-          Whether there is anything else that might help

Sorry to ask again, but without a bit more information, we are bit stuck, and obviously I would like to establish whether there is a fault in the software and fix it if there is, or add some safety code if it’s something we can check for. Losing data is something I take very seriously, so any help or insight you have would be very useful,

Thanks,

Julian