[Xerte] Feedback

Mohamed Abdulkarim Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 13:10:23 GMT 2014

Hello all,
I'm teaching myself how to use the Xerte tool to create online library tutorials on Referencing for our Library users (FE students).  I created a learning object having worked through a Xerte how-to tutorial, This tutorial has been developed to support students and teachers. Your comments and suggestions are very important to me in order to improve what I have done so far. Please click on this link http://vle.jisctechdis.ac.uk/sandpit/play.php?template_id=1364 to navigate through the pages.

With Kind Regards,
 <http://www.westking.ac.uk/>

Mohamed Abdul karim
Learning Centre Facilitator
Learner Experience Team

Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk<mailto:Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk>
Westminster Kingsway College
Kings Cross Learning Resources Centre
211 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8RA

Direct line: 020 7832 5005
Switchboard: 0870 060 9801

For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com" target=_blank>http://www.mimecast.com<br>
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
</a>