[Xerte] Re: Questions about XERTE 3

rob robb at interlin.nl
Tue Dec 2 19:11:50 GMT 2014

I only use Xerte online Toolkit and I think that is the right sollution for open content. XoT allows for shared work on the same learning objects.
Xerte 2.18 (and 3) are complete other applications than Xerte online Toolkit. And what I understand is that Xerte 3 is still a development version.

If you want to use an authoring tool for an organisation where multiple people need to be able to create learning objects, XoT is the best choice.

regards,
rob