[Xerte] Re: Interface/authoring options for Xerte?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 21:27:26 BST 2014

My suggestion would be to forget about Desktop Xerte and Flash output. All
new XOT development is mostly HTML/JS/XML/CSS etc
You can already do lot's of stuff with custom code and/or embedding output
from other tools or extending the existing page types.
You mention a wysiwyg editor - try using an external one to generate some
code and paste that in an existing page type.
Look at the code and the way it works and if you're willing/able to
contribute join the devlist.
HTH
Ron