[Xerte] Re: Prototype for new Media Lesson template - feedback and ideas needed!

Cecilia Hernández chernandez at iecs.org.ar
Fri Aug 29 17:44:15 BST 2014

Hi:
My name is Cecilia. Last wednesday I installed the program Xerte in my pc.
But I have a problem when I want to connect me to
http://net-learning.com.ar/xerte/ because I don´t have the username and
password.
Could you please tell me how can I get them?
Thanks for your help!

Cecilia Hernández
IECS: Instituto de Efectividad Clínica y Sanitaria
Dr. Emilio Ravignani 2024 (C1414CPV) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel/Fax: (+54-11) 4777-8767 int. 38
chernandez at iecs.org.ar <carizaga at iecs.org.ar>
www.iecs.org.ar