[Xerte] Re: Fwd: Re: Problems exporting Xerte project

Kathryn Duncan kd0566.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 13:24:03 BST 2014

Dear Pat,

Thank you for your offer of help, much appreciated. Have now been able to
upload project to Blackboard; it works fine in Google Chrome. I have
emailed the Xerte discussion list to let everyone know.

I was wondering whether you would be able to help me with two further
questions.
Do you know if it is possible

-to upload mp4 files in to Xerte project?
I currently have uploaded flash files, however, if possible would like to
use mp4 files, so that the project can be used across multi-format

-to play Xerte projects on mulitple web browsers (when uploaded externally
to Blackboard)
At the moment, it only plays in Google Chrome.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Kathryn