[Xerte] Problems exporting Xerte project

Kathryn Duncan kd0566.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 20:41:05 BST 2014

Hello,

Firstly, thank you very much for your responses in trying to help me
resolve the issue im having with my LO.

I have strangely run into a another slight hitch which is preventing me now
from exporting the LO. Essentially when i go to export the LO it looks like
it will download, then it stops. Please see the attached screencast for an
example of this. The first example is of my new project "communication"
which now does not export (it did a couple times earlier today). The second
example is of my old project "paediatric cardiology" which does export.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated,

Thank you in advance