[Xerte] Re: managing language versions of Xerte LO

Pat L (pgogy) xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Mon Apr 7 11:19:28 BST 2014

Oooh this is interesting - so maybe this goes back to a very old idea of
having "Library" XOT objects.
So rather than having to duplicate and delete pages, you could have a page
type which just says "get the page from Learning Object X"
Which would seem easy enough to do.
The logical perhaps next step is to create "child" LOs which inherit from
the parent, but have different assets (say language text on pages)