[Xerte] Re: Additional account?

Sheppard, Nick N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk
Fri Sep 27 15:16:57 BST 2013

Thanks Ron. I've had a go in lieu of getting sftp access for my colleague who actually understands php so bear with me...

I've done as you said* and I now get a log-in page at /static.php which is what I expect I should expect...but I'm not clear how to configure a uname/pword (presumably in static.php?)

* My auth_config.php now looks like this:

if ($static == true){
$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Static';
}else{
//$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Guest';
$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Ldap';
//$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Db';
$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Static';
//$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = "Moodle";

Nick