[Xerte] Re: Needing help! Is anyone hosting Xerte for 3rd parties?

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 14:55:08 BST 2013

On 11 Sep 2013, at 14:39, "Stenhouse Andy" <Andy.Stenhouse at northampton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Is anyone hosting Xerte installations for 3rd parties? our IT guys have nobody that will/can support us on Unix & PHP/MySQL.
> They've gone all Microsoft here (hack, spit!)
> We are becoming desperate now as we need to start working in Xerte v2 as we are promoting mobile learning in a big way.
> Cheer,

I'll tentatively raise my hand and say we [Pale Purple] can/will.

I've emailed you off list with some questions,

thanks,

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Web and Mobile Application Development for Business'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd