[Xerte] Needing help! Is anyone hosting Xerte for 3rd parties?

Stenhouse Andy Andy.Stenhouse at northampton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 11 14:39:03 BST 2013

Is anyone hosting Xerte installations for 3rd parties? our IT guys have nobody that will/can support us on Unix & PHP/MySQL.
They've gone all Microsoft here (hack, spit!)
We are becoming desperate now as we need to start working in Xerte v2 as we are promoting mobile learning in a big way.
Cheer,
Andy Stenhouse
Learning Technologist
School of Health
University of Northampton
Tel: 01604 893539The University of Northampton joins the global Social Enterprise elite and is the first Ashoka U 'Changemaker Campus' in the UK; recognised for the excellence of our extensive social enterprise, innovation and entrepreneurship provision. See more about this on our website http://changemakercampus.org.uk

96% of our graduates are in employment or further study six months after completing their courses.  See more about this on our website http://www.northampton.ac.uk/about

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.