[Xerte] Re: Translate flash buttins and files Xerte

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Sep 5 14:13:18 BST 2013

Like I said earlier you need to translate the xwd file of the Nottingham
template. There is a webtool for doing just that (xertetrans.xerte.org.uk)

You need a login to be able to edit/change a translation. Login as
guest/guest to have a look.

I am writing a manual of how to do a full translation. Hopefully that
will be ready this weekend.

Tom

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica