[Xerte] Re: Translate flash buttins and files Xerte

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Sep 3 20:16:34 BST 2013

Player button texts are in languages/engine_....xml files.

For the quiz texts you need to translate the templates and that is most
eaisilly done through xertetrans.xerte.org.uk (You need an account to
work on a translation)

Or you can do it per quiz by pressing the 'language' checkbox in the
editor when creating the quiz.

Tom

Op 3-9-2013 20:50, Pat @ Pgogy schreef:
> Dear Caio,
>
> Tom has a tool which can help you do this.
>
> Or
>
> Languages/en-gb/ in the download
>
> Copy this
>
> Create pt-br
>
> Translate the text files
>
> On 3 Sep 2013, at 17:15, Caio Campos <caio at 3way.com.br
> <mailto:caio at 3way.com.br>> wrote:
>
>> Hello, okay?
>> How can I translate the messages quiz and player buttons the xerte
>> toolkits?
>>
>> I need to translate them into Portuguese of Brazil. I think these
>> buttons are in flash.
>>
>> Please await answers.

> message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete
> it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in
> this message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by
> the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
> University of Nottingham.

> permitted by UK legislation.

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica