[Xerte] Xerte Friday this week..

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 12:36:03 BST 2013

This month's free XerteFriday webinar will look at how Xerte Online Toolkits allow you to personalise the experience for disabled learners.  This will be of interest to anyone who is planning to develop online learning materials with any authoring tool so they can be aware of some of the issues that need to be addressed.

We will also be introducing two exciting new accessibility enhancements for the latest version of Xerte toolkits as well as pointing you to detailed guidance on how to mix and match page types to meet different learner needs.

Details are here - http://jisctechdis.ac.uk/techdis/events/detail/2013/xertefriday25102013  Please note we have introduced a booking system which involves a one time registration and then a simple booking procedure.  The booking system will close 24 hours before the session is due to start so in this instance it will be at 1 pm on Thursday 24th.

We'd be grateful if you could share this with any relevant colleagues and we hope you'll join us.

Please pass on this information to any colleagues or networks. The Xerte Friday programme is run by Jisc TechDis in order to promote inclusive learning resources across the education sectors.

Alistair

Alistair McNaught - Jisc TechDis

T 01904 717580     M 07870567659     E alistair at techdis.ac.uk<mailto:alistair at techdis.ac.uk>     S alistair_techdis

Web http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk<http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/>     Twitter @jisc_techdis     JISCmail JISC-TECHDIS

Follow: @alistairm| www.scoop.it/t/inclusive-teaching-and-learning<http://www.scoop.it/t/inclusive-teaching-and-learning>

Jisc TechDis, advising the education sector on technologies for inclusion and accessibility.
c/o The Higher Education Academy Building, Innovation Way, York Science Park, York, YO10 5BR.

Part of Jisc.

This e-mail along with any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, store, copy, take any action or omit to take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachment(s) are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free as the Higher Education Academy will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on by this e-mail and/or any attachment(s). The Higher Education Academy. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 04931031. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1101607. Registered as a charity in Scotland no. SC043946.