[Xerte] Problems embedding YouTube

Jamie Wood jwood at lincoln.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 15:54:21 BST 2013

Hi all,

I've noticed that YouTube videos that I've got embedded in Xerte objects are no longer working, nor can I get the embed code to display in any new Xerte objects that I am creating (had previous problems with lack of http: in the embed code but that isn't the sole issue anymore). Any ideas on this?

Help gratefully received as I'm about to set 100 students off on making their own Xerte objects and I'm guessing that the YouTube option might be quite popular...!

    Bests
    Jamie
    Dr Jamie Wood
    Lecturer in History,