[Xerte] Re: Moodle Authentication Loop

Tom Luxon Tom.Luxon at occam-dm.com
Mon Oct 7 12:14:53 BST 2013

I have moved xerte within moodle and the authentication now works!

However....... All the command buttons in xerte no longer work, I guess this is due to the new location? As the buttons do not work I guess I am left to change values via phpMyAdmin?

Could you point me in the right direction?

Unfortunately the site is not public facing.

Kind Regards

Tom Luxon