[Xerte] Re: Glossary, video, visibility issues in HTML5 preview and deployment

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Oct 4 10:09:05 BST 2013

Greg, I got this email yesterday! So, sorry for the delay.

Several remarks:

- I had corrected the Glossary. There is no need to remove it.

There shouldn't be a limit in Xerte. There our however several limits in
php.

The most important one being memory_limit, as the zipfile is built in
memory. (I changed that in the upcoming 2.1 release)

You can change that in the php.ini file of your XAMPP/MAXOS
installation. I don't know by heart where php.ini is located inside xampp.

Let me know if you have other questions?

Tom