[Xerte] Error messages

Mohamed Abdulkarim Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 10:39:45 GMT 2013

Hello,
I have problems accessing xerte toolkits, which i have used since last year for (Referencing pages) but since yesterday afternoon just suddenly stopped, please see the error messages below. I would be grateful if you could help  me sort-out the problems.

You shouldn't normally see this page; if you do it probably indicates one of the following may be true :
*

Someone's forgotten to pay an invoice
*       Someone's gone over any bandwidth allocation they may have
*       A site's been compromised
*       The server is down for maintenance
*       A site hasn't yet been set up, but the DNS record has been updated
*       ....?

This server is: elm.palepurple.co.uk

Many thanks.

 [cid:image001.gif at 01CDFD51.55815510] <http://www.westking.ac.uk/>

Mohamed Abdul karim
Learning Centre Facilitator
Learner Experience Team

Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk<mailto:Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk>
Westminster Kingsway College
Kings Cross Learning Resources Centre
211 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8RA

Direct line: 020 7832 5005
Switchboard: 0870 060 9801

Study Skills<http://vle.westking.ac.uk/mod/page/view.php?id=5819> | e-Resources<http://vle.westking.ac.uk/mod/page/view.php?id=12715> | Online Catalogue<http://westmi.cirqahosting.com/HeritageScripts/hapi.dll/search1?CookieCheck=41386.411168588&SearchPage=srchgen.htm> | www.westking.ac.uk<http://www.westking.ac.uk/>

For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com" target=_blank>http://www.mimecast.com<br>
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
</a>